LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

Awesome!!

The best animation I've seen on Newgrounds for a long, long time! It's funny, great looking and has awesome sound. I'm really looking forward to the next episode, however long it will take to finish it! :))

Deep Ocean Project Deep Ocean Project

Congratulations

Deep Ocean got an award for the best first year game, right? I was at the Gotland Game Awards and you guys rocked. Maybe I'll join you as a first-year programmer this fall. ;)

I'll give you a biased 10 since I know how good the game is! The trailer itself has superb artwork but the animation is kind of sloppy. I'm sure you'll work more on the animation and create a perfect trailer for next year, when you go for the Pwnage-award!

Hansel & Gretel Hansel & Gretel

Very nice

I was a bit sceptical at first I'll admit, but man did it turn out cool! The drawing style was very cute, and the story was crazy and fun! I even liked the voice acting. Great work! :)

Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

Awesome

I love this kind of game, and I really enjoyed this one. The effects are nice, the music fitting and the enemies fun and varied. One design issue I noticed is that enemies seem to level up with you, which makes for a very interesting meta-game but also undermines that part of the game.

When I played, I did everything I could to actually avoid the pixels! I often opted not to go for a powerup because there were too many pixels in the way. Also, the "more pixels"-powerup seems pretty silly since it will speed up the increase in difficulty, but not power you up. If the difficulty increase was timer-based, I would probably enjoy this game even more, as I actually like to level. :)

Sprite_Tutorial Sprite_Tutorial

Straight to the point

It was actually a pretty good tutorial. Most people should be able to wrap their head around it... now I only pray that the number of crappy sprite-animations don't multiply by the hundreds. :P

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

Well done

This was a pretty good game, clearly inspired by the Mario-clone from hell, Syobon Action. The traps was a bit uninspired, though... basically disappearing blocks or spiky blocks, but it was pretty fun to play for a while anyways!

4/5 and 7/10

Era of Life-Shinrog Era of Life-Shinrog

Lovely

Great song you've got there, mate! I can really tell you've spent some effort mixing it. It has a very playful feeling to it, making listening fun. =)

Only slight improvement I could think of is more prominent variations of the melody, but overall this is a great song (IMHO)

9/10 and 5/5

Shinrog responds:

oh but the melody does changes,i've just covered the tracks of the changes,tho i do agree it doesn't change dramatically,but there is a change =)