Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

Awesome

I love this kind of game, and I really enjoyed this one. The effects are nice, the music fitting and the enemies fun and varied. One design issue I noticed is that enemies seem to level up with you, which makes for a very interesting meta-game but also undermines that part of the game.

When I played, I did everything I could to actually avoid the pixels! I often opted not to go for a powerup because there were too many pixels in the way. Also, the "more pixels"-powerup seems pretty silly since it will speed up the increase in difficulty, but not power you up. If the difficulty increase was timer-based, I would probably enjoy this game even more, as I actually like to level. :)

Sprite_Tutorial Sprite_Tutorial

Straight to the point

It was actually a pretty good tutorial. Most people should be able to wrap their head around it... now I only pray that the number of crappy sprite-animations don't multiply by the hundreds. :P

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

Well done

This was a pretty good game, clearly inspired by the Mario-clone from hell, Syobon Action. The traps was a bit uninspired, though... basically disappearing blocks or spiky blocks, but it was pretty fun to play for a while anyways!

4/5 and 7/10